Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for Head of Operations, ID who will oversee and manage overall operational performance, lead the team in building new operational capabilities in new and existing markets across First Mile, Last Mile, Customs and Freight. The Head of Operations, ID will also provide directions for the team as they manage external vendors within.
· Organizing the shipment of goods (e.g. packing, mode of transport, best route).
· Negotiating terms of carriage with carriers, booking cargo space and making payments.
· Managing customs clearance procedures, transport documents and insurance paperwork.
· Managing additional documents support, such as Form E/D.
· Understand LS process, applications, and implementations.
· Experience in handling trading house, B2B Operations, and e-commerce logistics.
· Experience in handling international trade, export & import licensing for SMEs.
· Have a proven track record in the cross border field.
· Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
· Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.