Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for an Human Resource Temp Generalist, who will be responsible for the day to day operations of Human Resource matters and workplace management.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, this role will be a part of a driven and supportive team with a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with. You will be exposed to and be highly involved in the building of various functions of a Human Resources Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be involved in the coordination and driving of key initiatives for the entire employee lifecycle from recruitment and onboarding, to offboarding
- Work closely with the Human Resources Team to implement HR best practices and processes
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external stakeholders as guided
- Manage the day-to-day Human Resources operations and follow-ups of discussions
- Support the Human Resources Team in any assigned administrative and ad-hoc tasks
- Background in Business, Human Resource, Psychology, or any other relevant fields of study
- Excellent time and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal, project management and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail
- A proactive team player with a desire to learn and willingness to take initiative
- Proficient working knowledge of computer systems, such as Google Workspace and Microsoft Office