Janio is a cross-border smartlogistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants,logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advancetowards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players,our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businessesto scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AIand machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehousemanagement, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’sleading logistics network.
You will be joining a team that isconsistently striving for constant innovation and improvement while beingsupported by an incredibly driven and supportive peripheral team. We arepassionate about what we are doing and are obsessed with high performance. Wehave a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- Responsible for outbound sales, creating target prospectlists and reaching out to potential accounts using all available channels(emails, cold calls, etc.).
- Respond, engage, and qualify inboundleads generated from marketing activities
- Develop a strong understanding ofJanio’s products and services to help educate and nurture prospects leading tohand-off to sales teams.
- Conduct in depth research on targetcompanies and the market they are in, to identify potential opportunities andthreats ultimately leading to actionable insights that the team can take.
- Ensure that relevant and requiredinformation is captured on our CRM (Hubspot) during the discovery & salesqualification process to set the stage for an effective sales follow-up by theteam.
- Work cross functionally across the salesand marketing function to provide on-ground feedback and account intelligencethat will drive both tactical and strategic sales decisions.
- Keep up to date on best practices andindustry developments to identify and implement changes that can help improvesales effectiveness.
- 2-4 years of professional workexperience in Sales, Business Development or Client Success.
- Experience with sales prospecting andintelligence tools such as Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Hubspot SalesHub etc.
- Strong copywriting skills, being able towrite clearly and persuasively.
- Great conversationalist that is able toconfidently engage with prospects across all industries, functions and levels.
- Highly resourceful and able to workindependently.
- Ability to develop rapport, influenceothers and maintain strong working relationships.
- Fluency in more than one language willbe an added advantage.
Pleaseinclude your current and expected salary, citizenship status in Singapore(are you a Singaporean, PR, or work pass holder?) and notice period in yourCV.