At Janio, we are building Asia’s leading logistics network by providingan integrated cross-border delivery solution for merchants across the globe. Atour core, we operate as a technology platform serving some of the biggest ecommercemarketplaces, business owners and logistics partners alike, connecting thesekey players across Southeast Asia’s ecommerce ecosystem. Our mission is tocreate an integrated network that shrinks Asia’s supply chain network onto asingle platform, becoming the backbone that supports the region’s growingecommerce environment.
The regional team in Singapore serves as the centrepiece by which thecompany extends our global coverage through a variety of regional partnershipsacross a broad spectrum of industries, ranging from airlines, ecommercemarketplaces and other logistics providers. Looking ahead, the team iscurrently incorporating elements of AI and machine learning to provide ourcustomers with a suite of smart solutions to accelerate their growth within theregion.
We are on the lookout for highly talented individuals and leaders with adeep passion about ecommerce and delivery solutions to join our rapidlyexpanding team. We like people who are independent, responsible and demonstratea strong sense of entrepreneurial vigour and integrity. The individual shouldalso possess a strong business acumen with a tenacity to solve difficultproblems. As part of a lean and dynamic team tackling one of the biggestproblems in the region, you will have exposure across multiple industryverticals while having a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As Head ofFinancial Planning and Analysis, the candidate must demonstrate a high level ofbusiness acumen and lead the functional with high integrity and speed. The candidatewill be responsible for overseeing the entire financial planning and analysisfunction of Janio. At the same time, the candidate must also have strong experience in process re-engineering and improvement. The candidate will havehigh visibility with the CEO, Management Team and the Board of Directors.
- Lead thebudgeting and forecasting process, including quantitative analysis aroundJanio’s key business drivers
- Assesseconomic and Janio specific drivers and their corresponding impact on Janio’sfinancials
- Deliverforecast analytics and insights that result in a corporate perspective of theforecast/ budget
- Managethe budget and forecast calendar, coordinating with key stakeholders
- Activelyseek opportunities to improve tools and processes
- Conductin depth financial analysis in support of Board and management updates
- Preparesuccinct and clear executive presentations that simplify complex topics withtime sensitive deliverables
- Becomean expert on Janio’s business and financial drivers
- Workclosely with CEO on external reporting
- Developpartnership with stakeholders throughout organization
- Crosscross-functional alignment on finance processes and planning
- Conductweekly meetings with functional heads on key business levers
- Lead andcoordinate ad hoc requests from company leadership
- Abilityto handle projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership successover a wide variety of business problems
- Abilityto structure, manage and coordinate complex cross-enterprise projects andprocesses with multiple stakeholders
- Drivesan efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financialplans and analysis that links to strategic objectives
- Drivesprofitable growth by improving visibility, forecasting, consolidation andanalysis of results and key metrics while advising senior management oninsights and recommended actions
- Create effective performance metrics to drive accountability and ownership within FP&A teams and business units
- UniversityDegree in Accounting. An advanced Degree (Masters) and/or ProfessionalAccreditation is a plus
- Aminimum of 6-8 years’ experience related to financial planning & analysis.Experience presenting complex materials in a succinct manner to seniorexecutives to drive effective decision making
- Strongproject management skills and demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functionalinitiatives across a breadth of stakeholders
- Strongcustomer focus combined with an in-depth understanding of the trends affectinge-commerce, global supply chain and technology trends
- Advancedlevel of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong influencingand interpersonal skills
- Highlevel of commercial acumen
THE PLUS POINTS
- Experiencein a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Previous experience working in the SEA region ispreferred
- Previousexperience in a technology-based company or in growing businesses in emergingmarkets
- Demonstratedhistory of driving outstanding growth
- Demonstratedleadership and team building abilities
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject title: “FP&AHead”. Do include the following in your email: Resume (PDF),expected start date, expected salary.