Janio is a cross-bordersmart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connectingmerchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. Aswe advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of keyplayers, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommercebusinesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look touse AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization,warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build SoutheastAsia’s leading logistics network.
As the adage goes, you only get one chance to make a first impression.This is especially true for a new account that just signed on with Janio’sservices. The onboarding stage is a critical initial time frame where we needto put our best foot forward to ensure that they are set up for success.
Asa Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be the key personin-charge of designing, implementing and running a successful customeronboarding process. As part of the onboarding process, you will need to:
- Take charge of project managing the customers journeyafter the sales handoff, working cross functionally with all departments toensure the best possible experience for them
- Understand the goals and objectives of the customerand adapt the implementation and onboarding process to address them
- Define and set clear milestones and deliverables toguide the customer through to instill confidence and build trust with them
- Serve as the main point of contact to ensure allrequisite customer information is correct, complete and disseminated to therelevant internal functions (e.g. billing details, platform configuration,customer support etc.)
- Identify and address any issues that were notcaptured in the sales handoff process
- Familiarise and educate customers on how to bestutilize our platform and services
- Proactively ensure that all parallel work streams byother functions are no problems, e.g working with the logistics operations teamto ensure their initial batch of shipments go as smoothly as possible
- Use the information and experience gathered duringthe initial onboarding to draft a plan to best prepare the Account Managers forthe post-onboarding phase
As part of the overall team effort you are alsorequired to:
- Be an expert in Janio’s products and services,collaborating closely with the product and engineering team to give relevantfeedback to improve our platform and keep up to date with changes
- Maintain a knowledge base of information related tothe process and issues surrounding onboarding to enable the team to work moreproductivity and deliver higher levels of service more consistently
- Continuously improve on existing processes inonboarding and account management
- When needed, assist in the pre-sales process to helpthe sales team overcome any objections related to the service or platform
- Strong project management skills being able to managemultiple onboarding processes that are happening in parallel for differentcustomers
- Great people skills, being able to engagestakeholders across all levels of an organization
- Min. 3 years of working experience in a customer-facing role
Please include your notice period, current andexpected salary in your application.