Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for a Operations Executive to join our Operations team. You will be exposed to the day-to-day aspects of building a robust, international supply chain network in a fast-paced start-up environment. As a Operations Executive, you will be an agent of change to lead and implement strategic plans to optimize our end-to-end supply chain network.
The role will work closely with the relevant stakeholders like service partners and internal departments to optimize all aspects of operations in Singapore. A successful candidate will:
- Analyse data and uncover key insights on various aspects of Singapore operations, including but not limited to First Mile / Last Mile performance, Warehouse Operations, Return Logistics, and Customer Service.
- Deep dive into end-to-end processes to identify process waste and operational gaps. Together with data analysis insights, design and lead process improvement projects.
- Explore and implement Lean Management in a warehouse and operations setting.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to support the planning and implementation of new operational initiatives as required by Janio’s clients / management.
- Oversee Service Level Agreements and assist the Head of Operations in monitoring performance through multiple dashboards to deliver service excellence.
- Work with Product and Tech teams to refine Janio’s systems for optimal operations.
- Execute administrative tasks and any other operational duties assigned by the head of operations.
- Candidates with 2 years of experience in Logistics / Operations / Supply Chain Management. Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in warehouse office environment.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must.
- Proficient working knowledge of computer systems, especially Microsoft Office. Tech savvy with a willingness / ability to understand technical product development.
- Able to work with data and link ground operations to dashboard numbers.
- Strong interpersonal, people management, project management and communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to details.
- A proactive team player who shows initiative and adopts a hands-on approach to problem-solving.