Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably. Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Janio Asia is looking for Finance Executive to join our rapidly expanding team. We invite candidates with an entrepreneurial and motivated mindset, as well as a keen interest in combining logistics with new technologies, to apply. This position reports directly to the Senior Finance Manager who looks after Finance regionally. We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Handle full set of accounts (including Fixed assets addition and disposal, bank reconciliation, prepare journal vouchers, intercompany billings, AP invoice and payment posting etc.)
- Month end closing; prepare management reports and schedules
- Work closely with the Group finance shared service team on the Accounts Payable, Billing and Cash-On Delivery function
- Work with external and internal parties (e.g. company secretary, banks, tax agents etc.) and suppliers in resolving all finance and accounts-related issues
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST reporting
- Prepare audit schedules for year-end audit, liaise with external auditors
- To assist in preparing documents required for annual tax return and estimated chargeable income (ECI) submission
- Any adhoc duties or projects
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 2 - 3 years related working experience in similar capacity and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (using both verbal and written English)
- Good team player
- Ability to use Microsoft office
- Good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge to use XERO is a plus but not essential
Please include your notice period, current and expected salary, and citizenship status in Singapore (are you a Singaporean, PR, or work pass holder?) in your CV.