Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for Head of Operations, ID who will oversee and manage overall operational performance, lead the team in building new operational capabilities in new and existing markets across First Mile, Last Mile, Customs and Freight. The Head of Operations, ID will also provide directions for the team as they manage external vendors within.
- Leading and managing the Indonesian operations team to proactively improve.
- Business owner for Operations’ Products.
- Build, monitor and improve internal processes to drive internal operational efficiency.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders (i.e. Business Intelligence, Tech, Commercial, Finance) to drive cross-functional projects.
- Be responsible for vendor performance management – establish and manage the service standards and performance of all vendors, third party providers, and other external stakeholders.
- Final escalation point for all operational issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Management, Operations, Engineering, or other related fields.
- Having an experiences in e-commerce Logistics Operations, including cross border operations, for more than 5 years in the same position.
- Proven leadership in managing a team, communicating expectations, and executing under strict time pressure.
- Strong project management skills, with success owning complicated cross-functional programs and projects to timelines across common goals.
- Comfortable communicating in English with strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to navigate and thrive in fast-changing work environments.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and consistently demonstrating a high proclivity for excellence.
- Experience in influencing stakeholders is a plus.
- Familiarity with export and import shipment processing a plus.
- Ability to think logically, plan ahead, and monitor progress with precision and clarity.
- Broad business knowledge and ability to link customer needs with business processes.