Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for a Customer Service Associate to join our Operations team. As a Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible for attending to customer enquiries at the warehouse and ensuring that customers are satisfied with our service.
The Customer Service Associate will handle the overall customer service issues and some administrative duties of the warehouse. This includes managing customer queries and escalating complaints across to management and other stakeholders. The role will also be assisting with the administrative duties like handling unplanned returns and parcels, processing orders and facilitating cash-on-delivery process.
The role will report to the Customer Service Supervisor and work closely with the relevant stakeholders like service partners and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse. A successful candidate will:
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers and relevant stakeholders through the appropriate channels
- Resolving and acknowledging customer complaints
- Knowing the logistic process and how the warehouse works to answer inquiries
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of customer service process
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Carry out administrative duties and other tasks assigned by the company
- Minimum 1 year working experience in customer service, entry level / fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Logistics experience is preferred but not compulsory
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Mandarin is a must
- Communication skills to liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Able to work shift hours and a 5.5-day work week
Please include your notice period, current and expected salary in your application.