Janio is a cross-border logistics platform, powering eCommerce in Southeast Asia (SEA). Our mission is to Simplify Logistics in Asia.
Our vision is to be the logistics operating system of choice for businesses, making trade in South East Asia simpler, faster and more reliable.
We do this by connecting logistics partners, large eCommerce brands and merchants, in an end-to-end logistics network across the globe. This is empowered by enabling real-time tracking, route optimization, dynamic forecasting and more, by leveraging technology and innovative problem solving.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who will focus on delivering customer value, identifying internal stakeholder problems and driving meaningful outcomes for our business. You will translate our strategy into ideas and features, and lead product development from start to finish. Ideally, you will have strong experience in managing the development of enterprise products, and have a good understanding of logistics and supply chain operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Report directly to the Head of Product and help set our long-term product strategy, whilst executing on our short-term initiatives to impact business metrics. Lead a core strategic initiative at Janio (e.g. Customer Activation), whilst overseeing the products within that area of focus
- Inspire and Collaborate with Commercial, Operations and Technology teams to align and execute on the product strategy, with an emphasis on delivering customer and business value.
- Regularly interact with our customers, and lead user research and product discovery
- Set a high standard for concise and clear documentation, ensuring context is set and empowering teams to deliver high-value Products in a timely manner, taking into account the necessary risks and trade-offs.
- Have the potential to grow into a product leader and represent Janio as an ambassador
- Mentor/manage 1-2 Product Managers and help them develop in their product career
- Be a keen learner, with a curious nature and an entrepreneurial energy to drive new experiments/initiatives
You will be joining a Product team that is singularly focused on positively impacting Janio’s trajectory through the products we work on. We’re developing a high performance culture, where ownership and accountability come with the role. Importantly, we know that constant innovation is only made possible by bringing the best out of others. We want Janio to be a fulfilling place to work, and help you grow into an outstanding Product leader.
- 5-8 years of work or business experience, preferably with at least 3 years of Product Management experience in building enterprise software products
- Strong business acumen and an ability to define product metrics aligned to the company’s business goals
- Analytical and structured thinking, with the ability to break problems down in milestones and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to understand and impact multiple functional areas - engineering, commercial, operations, marketing and design
- Willingness to take ownership of a problem area, and being accountable for driving outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - particularly written communication
- Be comfortable working with and leveraging data. Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, to synthesize insights and build accordingly
THE PLUS POINTS
- Experience working in, or scaling, an early stage startup and navigating dynamic environments
- Hands-on experience with both front-end and back-end technology stacks
- Logistics or Enterprise Software Product experience
- Experience with building tools where your end users are internal team members.
Please include your citizenship status in Singapore (Singaporean / PR / EP or S Pass holder), notice period, current and expected salary in your application.