Janio is a cross-border logistics platform, powering eCommerce in Southeast Asia (SEA). We do this by connecting merchants, logistics partners and major industry players, in an end-to-end logistics network across the globe. As we advance in our journey to build this integrated experience, our evolving platform will allow SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our vision is to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network, by enabling real-time tracking, route optimization, dynamic forecasting and more, by leveraging technology and innovative problem solving.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will drive meaningful outcomes for our customers, and for Janio. This will require identifying customer, business partner and internal stakeholder problems, and leading teams at the intersection of business, design, operations and engineering.
As a Product Manager at Janio, you’ll develop products and services so that our customers can move their goods more transparently, conveniently and quicker than ever before. The successful candidate should have strong experience in managing the development of enterprise products, and have a good understanding of logistics and supply chain operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly collaborative, as the role will work closely with business leaders and members from different functions to create alignment and execute on our Product Strategy.
- Be technically competent, and work closely with the Engineering team to develop, release and iterate on the products we ship. It helps to understand how APIs and services interact with each other, and have a strong ability to interpret data.
- Be commercially savvy, understanding the key levers of the business and being able to prioritise accordingly. Be able to set ambitious, meaningful goals and guide the team to measure and achieve them. They are able to go extremely deep into the details of the product and its technical implementation while also being able to take a step back and strategize & present the broader vision
- Be an excellent communicator, that can bring teams together and effectively build consensus across all levels of the organisation. Be an example to others, by focusing on delivering value to our customers, improving processes that help us scale and having a high standard for quality execution.
You will be joining a Product team that strives for constant innovation and improvement, and works closely with an incredibly driven and supportive team. We care deeply about delivering an excellent experience for our customers, and strive to create a high performance culture. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a fulfilling place to work at, and grow with.
- 4 years of work or business experience, with at least 2 years of Product management experience in building enterprise products
- Strong business acumen and able to define product success metrics aligned to Janio's Goals
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders
- Analytical and structured thinking with ability to break problems down into milestones and deliverables
- Strong ability to manage complex projects and lead the product team to deliver product value on time
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
THE PLUS POINTS
- Experience working in, or scaling, an early stage startup and navigating fast paced and dynamic environments.
- Hands-on experience with both front-end and back-end technology stacks.
- Logistics or Enterprise Software Product experience
- Experience with building tools where your end users are internal team members.
Please include your citizenship status in Singapore (Singaporean / PR / EP or S Pass holder), notice period, current and expected salary in your application.