Projects and Implementation
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimisation, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for a Regional Project Manager who will be responsible for the leading and executing strategic projects across functions and geographies.
- Lead the planning and execution of a wide variety of projects (operational, cross-functional) spanning geographies and scopes.
- Consolidate and communicate project updates to various stakeholder groups (internal and external).
- Adjust project plans and objectives to adapt to the fluid environment in a hyper-growth start-up.
- Study, understand and communicate the technical details related to each project with support from knowledge experts.
- Conceptualise, propose, and implement operations and process excellence initiatives that will allow for greater efficiency and scalability.
- Document project objectives, milestones and progress.
- Lead problem solving initiatives to ensure project objectives are met.
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- Bachelor’s in business management or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Business Operations, Project Management, Operations Management, Consulting.
- Strong Communication and Project Management Skills.
- Self-Starter capable of working in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Responsible, detail-oriented and execution focused.
- Team player and willingness to learn.