Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core, we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners, and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimisation, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio Asia is looking for an Accountant to join our rapidly expanding team. We invite candidates with an entrepreneurial and motivated mindset, as well as a keen interest in combining logistics with new technologies, to apply.
We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
- Handle full set of accounts (including Fixed assets addition and disposal, bank reconciliation, prepare journal vouchers, inter-company billings, AP invoice and payment posting etc).
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management/HQ.
- Verify accuracy and process all purchase invoices and supplier payments on a timely basis.
- Verify and posting day to day accounts receivables data and prepare weekly AR summary report.
- Review monthly tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Support HR on payroll for statutory monthly and yearly filing and payments (BPJS, income taxes).
- Reporting on Cash on Delivery reconciliation and payments.
- Support forecasting and budgeting exercise.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required.
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement (PPN, WHT) audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal.
- Assist in new processes, projects and system implementation when required.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years relevant working experience, with at least 2 years in similar capacity (auditing/accounting firm is a plus).
- Must be able to communicate effectively (using both verbal and written English).
- Ability to meet tight deadline and work in a dynamic environment.
- A team player, proactive, good attitude, responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use Microsoft office (especially in excel).
- Knowledge to use XERO is a plus but not essential.