Janio is a cross-border logistics platform thatprovides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants acrossSoutheast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutionsprovider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industryplayers across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create an integratednetwork that brings together every key ecosystem player to become the backbonesupporting SEA’s growing e-commerce environment. Looking ahead, our platformlooks to incorporate elements of AI to provide a suite of smart solutions forreal-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamicforecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform. Team members in a dynamic and often cross-functionalstart-up environment.
The success candidate will:
● Execute administrativetasks and any other operational duties assigned by the head of operations.
You are best equipped for this role if youpossess:
● Proficient computer skills (i.e. MicrosoftOffice) is required
● Able to work with dataand link ground operations to dashboard numbers.
● Strong interpersonal,people management, project management and communication skills.
● A proactive team playerwho shows initiative and adopts a hands-on approach to problem-solving.