Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe. Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem.
As a Senior Strategy Manager / Strategy Lead, your key focus would be to develop and implement the strategic vision for Janio across functions. By constantly improving the organization’s understanding of the market dynamics, key unmet needs, and areas of opportunity to target, you will be the check and balance for capability development to address the selected unmet needs in the market. Developing a strategy charter and working with all the internal functions to have it implemented in phases is a critical success factor for this position.
This role will report to the Head of Strategy and work closely with all business functions to develop Janio’s objectives, setting the direction, defining, and managing KPIs.
- Develop and update Janio’s strategic initiatives on a periodically, including identifying and prioritizing major cross-functional initiatives by synthesizing internal cross-functional capabilities, and external trends
- Drive cross functional key projects including scoping, analysis and development of recommendations, in close collaboration with internal teams.
- Be a trusted advisor to functional heads/management teams on key issues based on clear issue framing and extensive analysis
- Active engagement with the stakeholders to understand issues and manage the change process.
- Focus on achieving sustainable growth by engaging function heads in key initiatives.
- At least 5 years of top tier strategy consulting experience or corporate strategy/ planning experience
- Working with an early-stage startup or entrepreneurial experience is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable in a semi-structured environment and organization that changes frequently.
- Perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Please include a cover letter, along with details of your notice period, current and expected salary in your application.