Projects and Implementation
Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core, we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners, and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimisation, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio is looking for a Strategy & Projects Support Specialist to join our team based in Indonesia (Jakarta and/or Yogyakarta).
- Manage and coordinate between multiple external and internal stakeholders to ensure API integrations with our logistics partners are successful
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot completed API integrations
- Implement and improve existing internal processes and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a major in Industrial Engineering, Business, or other STEM degrees
- Able to think critically and independently
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Basic understanding of Mandarin (written), or having experience in Project Management or API integrations, is a plus but not required
- Familiar with Microsoft Office