Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core, we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners, and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimisation, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio is looking for a Regional Operations Associate to join our team based in Indonesia (Jakarta or Yogyakarta).
- Support Regional Operations team on day-to-day operations and vendor management
- Work with other departments to plan, implement, and oversee processes to support supply chain operations
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements
- Ensure all processes adhere to laws and guidelines
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering Management, or any relevant fields
- Fresh-graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of logistics operations (preferable)
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organisational abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English and Bahasa)
- Proficient in MS Excel and familiarity working with pivot tables