Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Janio Thailand is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our rapidly expanding team. We invite candidates with an entrepreneurial and motivated mindset, as well as a keen interest in combining logistics with new technologies, to apply.
We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Responsible for payment reconciliation and collectibles from clients
- Handle cash flow and local bank account
- Provide reports on payment collection / petty cash / expenses and P&L
- Coordinate with SG HQ for transfers and other finance related processes
- Responsible to coordinate about local Thai government policies pertaining to Tax and office set up
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 1 - 2 years relevant working experience
- Must be able to communicate using both verbal and written English
- Ability to meet tight deadline and work in a dynamic environment
- A team player, proactive, good attitude, responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to use Microsoft office