Janio is a cross-border smart logisticssolutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logisticspartners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towardsbuilding this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, ourevolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses toscale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machinelearning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehousemanagement, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’sleading logistics network.
As a Regional Marketing Intern, you will bejoining a team that is fully focused on complementing and supporting thecommercial functions in Janio’s drive to be the premier E-commerce logisticssolutions provider.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Craft strategy for effective B2Bmarketing to increase the inbound requests for Janio services from SMEs,E-tailers and businesses that are looking to improve their e-commerce supplychain.
● Analyse and study the Janio.comwebsite to implement ways for more efficient ranking of existing keywords andto add more keywords that might be pertinent for business purposes.
● Determine strategies around SEM(cost benefit analysis) and also to study other social media sources ifpositive ROI can be achieved from investing in such channels.
● Formulate different brandingstrategies (branding scope, selection of agency) for our entities in Malaysia& Indonesia and submit proposals formanagement review.
● Drive key partnership initiativeswith Shopify, Amazon and Ebay (commercial agreement, joint marketing events andinitiatives).
● Background in marketing, business,data analytics or relevant field of study.
● Fast learner and strong communicatorin spoken and written English.
● Excellent time and stakeholdermanagement skills.
● Organised individual who is also astrong team player.
● Desire to learn and willingness totake initiative.
● Keen interest in entrepreneurship,data analytics, or eCommerce.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Excel,with strong ability to do data visualisation and extract insights from datasets.
● Prior working experience withSEO/SEM, B2B marketing, or partnership experience would be a plus.