Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with external developers through email and chat to solve their technical integration problems
- Develop tooling, processes and documentation to enable the best possible developer support experience at scale
- Work in partnership with the product and engineering teams to define the future of the developer experience on the platform
- Work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals
You will be joining a team that is consistently striving for constant innovation and improvement while being supported by an incredibly driven and supportive peripheral team. We are passionate about what we are doing and are obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Customer facing skills to effectively communicate our vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences
- You must be able to identify technical issues of your assigned customers to assure complete customer happiness through all stages of the sales process, and you must be able to establish and maintain positive relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's and partner's technical staff.
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people's attention
- At least 2 years of experience in selling and/or supporting software products to IT organizations
- A thoughtful, patient, and friendly communication style
- Prior experience as a software engineer or significant experience working with APIs
- An enjoyment of teaching or enabling other developers to be successful
THE PLUS POINTS
- Fluency in Bahasa (Indonesian) is a nice-to-have to support local markets within the region