Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
We’re looking for a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves type of leader who enjoys collaborating in a fast-paced and high impact environment. You should have an entrepreneurial and motivated mindset, with a strong interest in combining logistics with new technologies. What you’ll get in return are opportunities to develop and grow professionally as a valued team member, in a dynamic and cross-functional start-up environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide sales and ops support for all transactions via the portal
- Upload documents from network partners into portal
- Ensure first check in terms of ensuring that the data inputs into the portal are accurate and as per the stipulated process
- Monitor any deviations from document handover from network partner
- Work with commercial sales teams to input data accurately into the portal
- After shipment quotes are agreed by customers, follow up with network partners to ensure that shipments are executed
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team who are passionate about what we do, and are obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- Fresh grads are welcome
- Open to working in a fast-paced environment
- Data Entry/customer service experience would be advantageous