Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
We are on the lookout for a Product Lead, who will be directing Janio’s product development and ensuring high returns on investment (ROI.) The Product Lead will translate big ideas into strategy and features, and follow the product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, he/she should be a perceptive and creative leader, a reliable problem-solver, and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work.
- Developing and implementing product strategies which are consistent with the company’s vision
- Leading product managers and coordinating with various teams including Engineering and Marketing
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners, and in-house teams on the product strategy, including finding ways to expand Janio’s product market reach
- Collecting and analysing feedback from customers, stakeholders, and relevant stakeholders to shape the overall product, along with its requirements and features
- Working with the senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Producing and reviewing product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensuring that products and releases are launched accurately and on-schedule
- Making creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Suggesting ways to track product use, and its impact on end-users