Janio AsiaShared Service Centre (Finance) is responsible for providing a coordinatedcorporate support function to Headquarters and decentralized offices and theirstaff, for transactional processes including invoice processing, vendormanagement, billings to customers, customer management, and cash on deliveryreporting.
We invitecandidates with relevant experience in invoice processing and/or billings tojoin our shared service team.
1) Shared service – Billing
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures and check billing data foraccuracy prior to generation invoices.
- Executes process deliverables as required by the process ensuring errorfree processing
- Escalate issues to Billing TeamLead when necessary to avoid delays in processing
- Generate credit notes tocustomers for disputes.
- Issue statement of account and reminderletters to customers
- Set up new customer accounts in the accountingsystem
2) Shared service – Cash on Delivery [COD] &Account Payable [ AP ]
- Generate bi-weekly COD report toNetwork partners
- Reconcile COD report withNetwork partners and customers
- Generate COD invoice for billingto customer
- Process vendor invoices, expense claims, and vendorcredit notes on a timely basis across subsidiaries
- Generate bi-monthly vendor payment listing forprocessing of payment
- Identity any costs and expenses for anysubsidiaries/branches and recharge accordingly
- Set up new vendor account in the accounting system.
- Minimum Diplomain Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 3years relevant working experience
- Must beable to communicate effectively (using both verbal and written English)
- Ability tomeet tight deadlines and work in a dynamic environment
- A teamplayer, proactive, good attitude, responsible, and able to work independentlywith minimum supervision
- Ability tohandle a high volume of transactions and a keen eye for detail
- Ability touse Microsoft office
- Knowledgeto use XERO is a plus but not essential