Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably. Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Janio is looking for an Regional Project and Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding global team. We are looking for a seasoned and numbers-driven individual to work closely with the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure the development and maintenance of corporate accounts.
The individual must be a hands-on leader who is able to operate well with little to no guidance, and should enjoy a fast-paced, high impact entrepreneurial environment. This position requires the individual to navigate many uncharted grounds, build processes and teams from ground up. We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Develop, maintain, lead and measure Janio’s product and service deliverables to satisfy the specific needs of the corporate account(s).
- Continually seek opportunities for service enhancement and improved tactical management to create more efficient and cost-effective operations
- Design and manage MBRs process with account input
- Maintain and participate in scheduled MBRs and consolidate data
- Facilitate internal and external communication, and establish positive working relationships with key contacts, related Janio contacts and third party vendors
- Communicate technology updates and tools proactively
- Maintain all account rates and tariffs, keeping rates fresh and managing yields on a monthly basis
- Coordinate RFQs and rate requests
- Distribute rate information as needed within the Janio network timely
- Provide clear instructions on operational requirements so that departments can construct their SOPs
- Establish and direct all reports required to evaluate Janio’s performance while maintaining global consistency and data integrity
- Ensure that a functioning and agreed upon invoicing-payment process is in place
- Assist with collections on past dues over 30 days and aid in resolution of regional claims and disputes
- Establish, maintain and review account objectives using an annual business plan reviewed quarterly with Corporate Sponsor and key personnel
- Identify opportunities and keep HubSpot updated accordingly
- Travel when necessary within the region to offices, customer field offices, and account customers to resolve issues, review branch operating procedures, and maintain customer information and satisfaction.
- Update key customer contacts with industry information through newsflashes, insights and global news that directly affect them
- Maintain a thorough client organizational chart with all key contacts showing responsibilities and role (i.e. decision maker, influencer, advocate, coach)
- Ensure advanced notice of service irregularities
- Lead the planning and execution of commercial projects spanning geographies and scopes
- Consolidate and communicate commercial project updates to internal and external stakeholder groups
- Study, understand and communicate the technical details related to each commercial project with support from knowledge experts
- Conceptualize, propose and process excellence initiatives that will allow for greater efficiency and scalability
- Lead problem solving initiatives to ensure commercial project objectives are met
- Min. 1- 2 years of working experience in an Key Account Manager or Sales role.
- Relevant experience in enterprise sales and/or account management in the ecommerce space is an added advantage
- Experience in developing accounts, communicating expectations and execution under strict time pressure
- Strong communication, consulting and stakeholder management Skills
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office) is required
- Willing to learn, responsible, detail-oriented and execution focused
- Strong business intuition: Experience in breaking down complex business problems into key levers digestible next steps
- Strong data sensitivity and ability to create data-driven insights that inform decisions and process improvements
- Ability to synthesize product and business vision into effective development roadmap
- Strong project management skills, with success owning complicated cross-functional programs and projects to timelines across common goals
- Ability to craft compelling presentations and relay information in a seamless manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both oral and written English. Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Strong work ethic and ability to navigate and thrive in fast-changing work environments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and consistently demonstrating a high proclivity for excellence
Please include your notice period, current and expected salary in your application.