Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will focus on identifying customer, business partner and internal stakeholder problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. The successful candidate should have strong experience in managing the development of enterprise products, and have a good understanding of logistics and supply chain operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Report directly to the CTO and work on long-term product goals, prepare the product roadmap, and influence business metrics in building an end-to-end logistics platform for logistics across Southeast Asia
- Be the owner of a core product at Janio, while also managing 2-3 other products
- Work closely with, and manage, communication with top management on the overall product direction.
- Collaborate with other team members to align and execute the product development roadmap, alongside the engineering department to ensure product development timeline and roadmap are met
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Have the potential to grow into a product leader and represent Janio as an ambassador
- Mentor/manage 2-3 Product Managers and help them grow in their product career
- Be a keen learner, with an entrepreneurial zeal to drive new experiments/initiatives
You will be joining a team that is consistently striving for constant innovation and improvement while being supported by an incredibly driven and supportive peripheral team. We are passionate about what we are doing and are obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- 4 - 8 years of experience in building enterprise products as a Product Manager
- Strong business acumen and able to define product success metrics aligned to company’s business goals
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders.
- Analytical and structured thinking with ability to break problems down in milestones and deliverables
- Strong ability in managing project with tight deadlines and leading the product development to completion
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working with and leveraging data, collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Have an ‘ownership mentality’, be comfortable with discussing a 5-year vision, and getting their hands dirty to drive the sprint forward
- Be able to dive deep into the details of the product and its technical implementation, while also being able to take a step back, strategise & present the broader vision
- Be a master communicator that work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful
THE PLUS POINTS
- Experience in working in fast paced and dynamic environment, and prior experience in startup a plus
- Hands on experience with design tools like Figma
- Good understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations