Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for monitoring and improving the satisfaction of our key accounts. You will serve as a contact for assigned clients and liaison/communication channel between internal departments to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, and retention. We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
- Liaise and coordinate all sales-related enquiries promptly and appropriately
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communication with clients and internal departments
- To advise and direct clients to relevant teams
- Assist in the review of daily operational procedures to ensure continuous improvement in process flows, productivity and operations
- Hunting for new accounts
- Involved in global business development efforts in closing new global accounts
- Responsible in hitting assigned sales targets
- Responsible on payment collection from customers
- Preferably a diploma/degree in logistics/supply chain or other disciplines.
- Good interpersonal skills, including collaboration and communication
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)