Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Janio Asia is looking for a Senior Accounts Executive to join our rapidly expanding team. We invite candidates with an entrepreneurial and motivated mindset, as well as a keen interest in combining logistics with new technologies, to apply.
This position reports directly to the Senior Finance Manager who looks after finance regionally. We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Handle full set of accounts (including Fixed assets addition and disposal, bank reconciliation, prepare journal vouchers, intercompany billings, COD billings, AP invoice and payment posting etc.)
- Manage Accounts Payable/Receivable function
- Month end closing; prepare management reports and schedules
- Monthly consolidation of Group accounts
- Work with external and internal parties (e.g. company secretary, banks, tax agents etc.) and suppliers in resolving all finance and accounts-related issues
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST reporting
- Prepare audit schedules for year-end audit, liaise with external auditors
- To assist in preparing documents required for annual tax return and estimated chargeable income (ECI) submission
- Any ad hoc duties or projects
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 – 8 years relevant working experience, with at least 2 years in similar capacity
- Must be able to communicate effectively (using both verbal and written English)
- Ability to meet tight deadline and work in a dynamic environment
- A team player, proactive, good attitude, responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to use Microsoft office
- Knowledge to use XERO is a plus but not essential