Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
- Oversee the overall upkeep and operations of the Free-trade Zone warehouse
- Plan, direct and coordinate inward and outward shipping/ delivery arrangements with local partners
- Prepare Customs release documentation of shipments
- Inter-department coordination and liaising for inward and outward movement of goods
- Carry out administrative duties and other tasks assigned from time-to-time
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Team player
- Fast learner and able to work in fast paced environment
- Having forklift license is an advantage
- Able to work 5.5 days a week
- Reporting time: 9.00am- 6.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 9.00am - 1.00pm (Saturday)
- Location: Changi Area