Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
You’ll be exposed to key decision making meetings and participate in strategic workstreams of the company. With this exposure comes the expectation of excellence in delivering results, flexibility and adaptability to take on new responsibilities on a weekly basis and a strong appetite for challenges.
- Preparing and maintaining pitch decks and marketing collaterals
- Content drafting for proposals
- Plan for and follow up meetings
- Join and assist on external stakeholder meetings
- Do market research on identified regions and opportunities
- Support any other tasks assigned by the manager
- Background in marketing, business, or relevant field of study
- Proficient in business english
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in microsoft office - especially Powerpoint
- Min. of 6 months commitment