Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
As a Regional Marketing Intern, you will be joining a team that is fully focused on complementing and supporting the commercial functions in Janio’s drive to be the premier E-commerce logistics solutions provider.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Craft strategy for effective B2B marketing to increase the inbound requests for Janio services from SMEs, E-tailers and businesses that are looking to improve their e-commerce supply chain
- Analyse and study the Janio.com website to implement ways for more efficient ranking of existing keywords and to add more keywords that might be pertinent for business purposes
- Determine strategies around SEM (cost benefit analysis) and also to study other social media sources if positive ROI can be achieved from investing in such channels
- Formulate different branding strategies (branding scope, selection of agency) for our entities in Malaysia & Indonesia and submit proposals for management review
- Drive key partnership initiatives with Shopify, Amazon and Ebay (commercial agreement, joint marketing events and initiatives)
- Background in marketing, business, data analytics or relevant field of study
- Fast learner and strong communicator in spoken and written English
- Excellent time and stakeholder management skills
- Organised individual who is also a strong team player
- Desire to learn and willingness to take initiative
- Keen interest in entrepreneurship, data analytics, or eCommerce
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, with strong ability to do data visualisation and extract insights from data sets
- Prior working experience with SEO/SEM, B2B marketing, or partnership experience would be a plus