Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will focus on identifying customer, business partner and internal stakeholder problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering. The successful candidate should have strong experience in managing the development of enterprise products, and have a good understanding of logistics and supply chain operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly collaborative as the role will work closely with other business leaders and members to align and execute product development roadmap, especially so with the engineering department to ensure product development timeline and roadmap are met
- Have to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for detail. They are able to go extremely deep into the details of the product and its technical implementation while also being able to take a step back and strategize & present the broader vision
- Be a master communicator that work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful
You will be joining a team that is consistently striving for constant innovation and improvement while being supported by an incredibly driven and supportive peripheral team. We are passionate about what we are doing and are obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- At least 2 years of experience in building enterprise products as a Product Manager
- Strong business acumen and able to define product success metrics aligned to company’s business goals
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders
- Analytical and structured thinking with ability to break problems down in milestones and deliverables
- Strong ability in managing project with tight deadlines and leading the product development to completion
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
THE PLUS POINTS
- Experience in working in fast paced and dynamic environment, and prior experience in startup a plus
- Hands on experience with design tools like Figma
- Good understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations