Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
- Make sure all data given correctly update within the timeline given.
- Send Pre-alert to South East Asia colleagues or Network partner in the timeline.
- Uploading Files into our Janio system or Google drive.
- Pulling out reports from our internal system.
- Send report to Network partner when the system is not integrated yet.
- Work well with the internal colleagues and respect their senior. And willing to learn mindset.
- Complete necessary work as required.
- 1.Bachelor's degree or above.
- Major in English or Logistics management.
- Strong customer service skills with service mentality or customer service oriented. Proficient computer skills, MS Office, and have high attention to details
- Good communication skills with great oral Mandarin/English is a must and well written in Mandarin/English would be an advantage.
- Accept outstanding fresh graduates.