Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
- According to the company's operation, responsible for establishing a standardized and efficient operation and customer service management system, optimizing and improving supplier information management and relationship maintenance, reducing logistics operation costs, and providing high-quality operations and customer service.
- .Responsible for sorting out and optimizing the operation and customer service team's work process, updating the SOP in time, and formulating early warning mechanisms and solutions based on the actual situation.
- Lead and develop innovative internal communications strategies, clear narratives and tactics that engage South East Asia colleagues.
- Responsible for communication with supplier agents, sorting out the cost of each line timely, handling and coordinating problems arising in business development, and conducting service quality assessment and effective management of suppliers.
- Responsible for supervising the operation and customer service team members to enter system data in a timely and accurate manner, reviewing the work progress and quality of team members, and advancing and carrying out work according to work objectives. Guide operations and customer service members to deal with difficult and abnormal problems
- Responsible for coordinating and following up with relevant departments and completing other tasks assigned by company leaders. Roll-ups sleeves and get work done, even when it's outside the job scope.
- 1Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 5-year working experience in logistics, the e-commerce industry
- At least 2-year operation management work experience
- Good communication skills with a great oral Mandarin/English it is a must and well written in Mandarin/English would be an advantage.
- Strong customer service skills with service mentality or customer service oriented. Proficient computer skills, MS Office, and have high attention to details.
This role reporting directly to Country's Manager and dotted line to HQ.