Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team. You will be exposed to the day to day aspects of building a robust, international supply chain network in a fast-paced start-up environment. As an Operations Associate, you will be supporting the Operations team to ensure that warehouse operations run smoothly.
The role will work closely with the relevant stakeholders like service partners and internal departments to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse. A successful candidate will:
- Execute the daily operational work based on your direct manager’s instruction
- General housekeeping and handling incoming and outgoing goods. This includes relabeling, receiving, segregating and scanning parcels.
- Ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders when required
- Ensure the compliance to policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOP) for all operations at the warehouse
- Perform 5S, maintain a safe working environment and ensure office equipment are kept up to performance standard
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of operational procedures according to Janio objectives and propose and implement improvements
- Execute administrative tasks and any other duties assigned by the supervisors or operation managers
- Preferably 2 to 3 years of experience in logistics, entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in warehouse environment
- Class 3 driving license and forklift license is advantageous
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must; fluency in Mandarin will be preferred as the role requires liaising with Chinese stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Able to carry heavy loads of up to 30kg
- Able to work shift hours and 5.5 days work week