Projects and Implementation
Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Janio is looking for a Strategy & Projects Support Specialist to join our team based in Indonesia (Jakarta and/or Yogyakarta).
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and coordinate between multiple external and internal stakeholders to ensure API integrations with our logistics partners are successful
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot completed API integrations
- Implement and improve existing internal processes and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a major in Industrial Engineering, Business, or other STEM degrees
- Able to think critically and independently
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Good-to-haves, but not required: basic understanding of written Chinese, experience in Project Management, or API integrations
- Familiar with Microsoft Office