Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
The Network Partner Relations Manager will be reporting to the Group Head of Operations, and is responsible for collaborating and working closely with our alliances and network partners in the fulfillment of end-to-end distribution of shipments across the world.
*This is a fully remote role that will be reporting to HQ, Singapore.
- Manage a team of Network Partner Executives on the daily movements of shipment across
- established network points
- Ensure compliance to local country customs regulations in the import and export of shipments
- Lead the day-to-day relationships and manage the activities of the Network Partners in fulfilling
- Service Level Agreements and performance
- Ensure all operating cost line relating to the movement of the shipments are recorded and
- submitted timely to Finance
- Regularly update Commercial and Pricing on changes in cost structure
- Re-visit pricing of the Network Partners regularly to ensure they are up to market standards
- Conduct service performance reviews monthly with Network Partners and address any abnormalities to the SLAs
- Ensure data integrity and timeliness in the updating to package journey, ensure that journey routing decision rules are uniformly and accurately applied
- Ensure end-to-end process are mapped, aligned and documented
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field
- Committed and resourceful with a keen interest in problem solving
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Able to lead and motivate team
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills