Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Janio is looking for an Operations Associate to join our rapidly expanding global team. This role requires the individual to operate well with little to no guidance, and should enjoy a fast-paced, high impact entrepreneurial environment.
- Storing of parcels into the warehouse and updating of records
- To assist in issuing and receiving of parcels to the drivers
- To locate urgent parcels as and when required
- Assist in in daily logistics movement within warehouse and shipping areas
- To pick, check, pack the orders as per the picking ticket
- Carry out parcel count and ensure scanning accuracy
- Ensure and maintain proper housekeeping of the warehouse’s premise at all times independently or in a team
- Perform 5S, maintain a safe working environment and ensure office equipment are kept up to performance standard
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and practices
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of operational procedures according to Janio objectives and propose and implement improvements
- Execute administrative tasks and any other duties assigned by the supervisors or operation managers
You are best equipped for this role if you possess:
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in operations/logistics/administrative backgrounds. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office - Excel, Word etc.)
- Experience in handling customer correspondence via telephone
- Strong customer service mindset with service-oriented attitude
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to details
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, startup environment and work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both oral and written English
- Fluency in secondary language is an added advantage
- Able to work 5.5 day work week and shift hours