Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core, we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create an integrated network that brings together every key ecosystem player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce environment. Looking ahead, our platform looks to incorporate elements of AI to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio is looking for an Operations Associate to join our rapidly expanding global team. This role requires the individual to operate well with little to no guidance, and should enjoy a fast-paced, high impact entrepreneurial environment.
- Storing of parcels into the warehouse and updating of records
- To assist in issuing and receiving of parcels to the drivers
- To locate urgent parcels as and when required
- Assist in in daily logistics movement within warehouse and shipping areas
- To pick, check, pack the orders as per the picking ticket
- Carry out parcel count and ensure scanning accuracy
- Ensure and maintain proper housekeeping of the warehouse’s premise at all times independently or in a team
- Perform 5S, maintain a safe working environment and ensure office equipment are kept up to performance standard
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and practices
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of operational procedures according to Janio objectives and propose and implement improvements
- Execute administrative tasks and any other duties assigned by the supervisors or operation managers
You are best equipped for this role if you possess:
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in operations/logistics/administrative backgrounds. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office - Excel, Word etc.)
- Experience in handling customer correspondence via telephone
- Strong customer service mindset with service-oriented attitude
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to details
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, startup environment and work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both oral and written English
- Fluency in secondary language is an added advantage