Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core, we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create an integrated network that brings together every key ecosystem player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce environment. Looking ahead, our platform looks to incorporate elements of AI to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimisation, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio is looking for a Business Development Manager: MALAYSIA to join our rapidly expanding global team. We are looking for individuals who will be responsible in coordinating between the local Commercial team and Network Partners. This role requires the individual to operate well with little to no guidance, and should enjoy a fast-paced, high impact entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage, retain and build strong rapport the existing key accounts.
- To identify, qualify and initiate high quality opportunities with new customers targeting logistics in-house companies, SME and large size companies with decent size of logistics activities.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives by developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Forecast sales objectives and ensure they are fulfilled by the business development team.
- Involved in global business development efforts in closing new global accounts.
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines - submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports
- Responsible on payment collection from customers and make sure all payments are made in timely manner.
- Support the increasing growth and demand for cross-border, multi-modal business, and multi-user warehouse opportunities.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Must possess a Diploma, Degree or anything equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ Account Management / Business Development in the local / international market.
- Experience in the Courier Industry is a must.
- Possess strong sales track record in dealing with international companies.
- Fluency in English a must (spoken & written); Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa (spoken) an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with the right attitude & enthusiasm may be considered.
- Understanding of the e-commerce ecosystem will be deemed as a plus point.
- An independent, proactive and effective player under pressure.
- A fast worker, committed to meeting targets and deadlines.
- Willing to work overtime when necessary.