Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
The Network Partner Relations Executive will be reporting to the Network Partner Relations Manager, and is responsible for collaborating and working closely with our alliances and network partners in the fulfillment of end-to-end distribution of shipments across the world.
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
*This is a fully remote role that will be reporting to HQ, Singapore.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure compliance to local country customs regulations in the import and export of shipments
- Lead the day-to-day relationships and manage the activities of the Network Partners in fulfilling Service Level Agreements and performance
- Ensure all operating cost line relating to the movement of the shipments are recorded and submitted timely to Finance
- Regularly update Commercial and Pricing on changes in cost structure
- Re-visit pricing of the Network Partners regularly to ensure they are up to market standards
- Conduct service performance reviews monthly with Network Partners and address any abnormalities to the SLAs
- Ensure data integrity and timeliness in the updating to package journey, ensure that journey routing decision rules are uniformly and accurately applied
- Ensure end-to-end process are mapped, aligned and documented
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Possess Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in related field
- Committed and resourceful with a keen interest in problem solving
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Thai Language or experience in collaborating with native speaking Thais based in Thailand would be a plus