Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
As a Project Intern, you will be joining a team that is fully focused on complementing and supporting the operational functions in Janio’s drive to be the premier E-commerce logistics solutions provider.
You will be joining a team that is consistently striving for constant innovation and improvement while being supported by an incredibly driven and supportive peripheral team. We are passionate about what we are doing and are obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand and shape the Janio Malaysia’s strategies
- Develop plans to materialise strategy and analyse business proposals (First Mile, Own Fleet, Network plannings)
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the Janio Malaysia’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organisational changes
- Work on system rollout by Janio HQ (Management Systems)
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes
- Strong work ethic and attention to details.
- Basic understanding of how web applications work.
- Education in Computer Science/IT, or experience in programming (even for fun) is good.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and willingness to go the extra mile for the company.