Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
As a Project Intern, you will be joining a team that is fully focused on complementing and supporting the operational functions in Janio’s drive to be the premier E-commerce logistics solutions provider.
You will be joining a team that is consistently striving for constant innovation and improvement while being supported by an incredibly driven and supportive peripheral team. We are passionate about what we are doing and are obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand and shape the Janio Malaysia’s strategies
- Develop plans to materialise strategy and analyse business proposals (First Mile, Own Fleet, Network plannings)
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the Janio Malaysia’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organisational changes
- Work on system rollout by Janio HQ (Management Systems)
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes
- Strong work ethic and attention to details.
- Basic understanding of how web applications work.
- Education in Computer Science/IT, or experience in programming (even for fun) is good.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams and willingness to go the extra mile for the company.