Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
As a Regional Marketing Intern, you will be joining a team that is fully focused on complementing and supporting the commercial functions in Janio’s drive to be the premier E-commerce logistics solutions provider.
- Craft strategy for effective B2B marketing to increase the inbound requests for Janio services from SMEs, E-tailers and businesses that are looking to improve their e-commerce supply chain.
- Analyse and study the Janio.com website to implement ways for more efficient ranking of existing keywords and to add more keywords that might be pertinent for business purposes.
- Determine strategies around SEM (cost benefit analysis) and also to study other social media sources if positive ROI can be achieved from investing in such channels.
- Formulate different branding strategies (branding scope, selection of agency) for our entities in Malaysia & Indonesia and submit proposals for management review.
- Drive key partnership initiatives with Shopify, Amazon and Ebay (commercial agreement, joint marketing events and initiatives).
- Background in marketing, business, data analytics or relevant field of study.
- Fast learner and strong communicator in spoken and written English.
- Excellent time and stakeholder management skills.
- Organised individual who is also a strong team player.
- Desire to learn and willingness to take initiative.
- Keen interest in entrepreneurship, data analytics, or eCommerce.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, with strong ability to do data visualisation and extract insights from data sets.
- Prior working experience with SEO/SEM, B2B marketing, or partnership experience would be a plus.