Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work in our engineering team to be involved in the day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems to solve our key business goals. The ideal candidate is hands-on and passionate about designing and implementing high-quality DevOps solutions with operability, scalability and security in mind.
The successful candidate will:
- Set up and maintain distributed applications over different types of setup from serverless to fully self-managed VMs
- Influence, set up and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of problems in the systems
- Improve and maintain system resiliency through deployment, integration and automation
- Have the option to work on the latest cloud technologies and set/manage them for scalable, distributed systems
- Have the opportunity to explore and learn about security concepts
You will be joining a team that is consistently striving for constant innovation and improvement while being supported by an incredibly driven and supportive peripheral team. We are passionate about what we are doing and are obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on experience working with AWS services
- Strong sysadmin background for Linux based systems
- Operational expertise around managing components such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, SQS, Kafka, Superset, Redshift etc.
- Hands-on experience with setting up and managing Kubernetes cluster(s) and containerization stack (docker, container registry etc.)
- Strong experience with deploying and managing serverless applications
- Experience working with configuration deployment tools
- Strong experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on experience with and understanding of networking and security concepts
- Comfortable working in scripting languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams and willingness to go the extra mile for the company
- Bias for action and a sense of ownership