Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
We are looking for an Android Developer who can develop with complete ownership and publish it on Play store. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the future roadmap of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform in Kotlin
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and keep close track on crash rates
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
You will be joining a team that is consistently striving for constant innovation and improvement while being supported by an incredibly driven and supportive peripheral team. We are passionate about what we are doing and are obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development in Kotlin
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
THE PLUS POINT
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability