Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for monitoring and improving the satisfaction of our key accounts. You will serve as a contact for assigned clients and liaison/communication channel between internal departments to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, and retention. We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
You will be able to work closely on the following:
- Establish and develop new business opportunities with potential customers.
- Manage existing customers and increasing trade volume.
- Liaise with potential customers and assist in preparing quotations and proposals.
- Liaise and coordinate all sales-related enquiries promptly and appropriately.
- Produce weekly and monthly business reports.
- Engage in day-to-day communications with customers and operations.
- Provide support for assigned customers to meet order requirements.
- Review daily operational procedures to ensure continuous improvement in process flows, productivity and operations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communication with clients and internal departments.
- Update and maintain accurate customer records.
- Preferably a diploma/degree in logistics/supply chain or other disciplines.
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good team player with an enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Working experience or knowledge in logistics/freight forwarding companies is an added advantage