Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimisation, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio Asia is looking for Sales Specialist Intern to join our rapidly expanding team. We invite candidates with an entrepreneurial and motivated mindset, as well as a keen interest in combining logistics with new technologies, to apply.
This position reports directly to the Senior Business Development who looks after our local Commercial team. We offer candidates opportunities to develop and grow professionally as valued team members in a dynamic and often cross-functional start-up environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Required to assist Commercial Team on Janio acquisition projects
- Cold-calling potential CBT clients and onboarding the new clients
- Manage relationship with clients required and execute initiative to ensure their business grow with Janio
- Execute the process of client vetting (KYC) and educate clients on Janio’s merchant portal and policies
- Run reports to track and monitor the new on boarded clients
- Working with commercial team to assist with sales related activities/events.
- Analyze and extract key logistic requirements of becoming successful CBT clients and develop own framework for accurately evaluating client’s potential
- Handle questions/queries, give some advices and direct clients to relevant team (e.g. Customer Support)
- Currently pursuing Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese & Bahasa an added advantage)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in analyzing business, situation, for execution, and evaluation
- Proactive and effective communicator