Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core, we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create an integrated network that brings together every key ecosystem player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce environment. Looking ahead, our platform looks to incorporate elements of AI to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimisation, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio is looking for a Business Support Specialist: Malaysia to join our rapidly expanding global team. We are looking for individuals who will be responsible in coordinating between the local Commercial team and Network Partners, to ensure successful delivery of parcels. This role requires the individual to operate well with little to no guidance, and should enjoy a fast-paced, high impact entrepreneurial environment.
- Required to assist Commercial Team on Janio acquisition projects
- Cold-calling potential clients and onboarding the new clients
- Manage relationship with clients required and execute initiative to ensure their business grow with Janio
- Run reports to track and monitor the new on boarded clients
- Working with commercial team to assist with sales related activities/events.
- Meet or exceed sales target and KPI.
- Conduct outreach calls and research to understand business operation and identify client growth areas, challenges and needs to evaluate client’s potential for Janio’s Cross Border Lane, business including but not limited to:
- Create customer engagement
- Assess client’s potential to become Key Account and direct to relevant commercial team (account manager)
- Communicate news, updates, marketing initiatives or policy changes to existing clients
- Manage sales support progress and implementation through tracking, updating records and following up with clients, meeting key performance implementation metrics and sales targets
- Handle questions/queries, give some advices and direct clients to relevant team (e.g. Customer Support)
- At least 2 years experience in Sales Support / Telesales / Field Sales roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Fluent in Mandarin or Bahasa Melayu will be treated as an advantage)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in analysing business, situation, for execution, and evaluation
- Open minded, quick learner and team player, but also willing and able to work on his own
- Preferably with work experience in e-commerce industry