Janio is a cross-border smart logistics solutions provider in Southeast Asia (SEA), connecting merchants, logistics partners, and major industry players across the globe. As we advance towards building this integrated end-to-end logistics network of key players, our evolving data-intelligent platform will empower SEA’s ecommerce businesses to scale quickly and reliably.
Our platform will look to use AI and machine learning to enable real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting — in order to build Southeast Asia’s leading logistics network.
Janio is looking for a Business Support Specialist: MALAYSIA to join our rapidly expanding global team. We are looking for individuals who will be responsible in coordinating between the local Commercial team and Network Partners, to ensure successful delivery of parcels. This role requires the individual to operate well with little to no guidance, and should enjoy a fast-paced, high impact entrepreneurial environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be required to assist Commercial Team on Janio acquisition projects
- Be cold-calling potential CBT clients and onboarding the new clients
- Manage relationship with clients required and execute initiative to ensure their business grow with Janio
- Execute the process of client vetting (KYC) and educate clients on Janio’s merchant portal and policies
- Run reports to track and monitor the new on boarded clients
- Be working with commercial team to assist with sales related activities/events.
- Know market dynamics & competitor trends.
- Meet or exceed sales target and KPI.
- Conduct outreach calls and research to understand business operation and identify client growth areas, challenges and needs to evaluate client’s potential for Janio’s Cross Border Lane, business including but not limited to:
- Create customer engagement
- Assess client’s potential to become Key Account and direct to relevant commercial team (account manager)
- Communicate news, updates, marketing initiatives or policy changes to existing clients
- Manage sales support progress and implementation through tracking, updating records and following up with clients, meeting key performance implementation metrics and sales targets
- Analyse and extract key logistic requirements of becoming successful CBT clients and develop own framework for accurately evaluating client’s potential
- Handle questions/queries, give some advices and direct clients to relevant team (e.g. Customer Support)
- Have a good grasp of the e-commerce industry, logistic business needs and providing valuable business insights to clients
- At least 2 year’ experience in Sales Support / Telesales / Field Sales roles
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese & Bahasa an added advantage)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in analysing business, situation, for execution, and evaluation
- Excellent ability to think on the feet, react to ad hoc questions and requests from customers
- Good track record of academic, professional or entrepreneurial achievement
- Highly motivated to drive changes, being hands on and learning new skills
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills, good team-work skill
- Detailed oriented, well organised, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Organised, calm and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment remaining motivated and committed at all times
- Open minded, quick learner and team player, but also willing and able to work on his own
- Proactive and effective communicator
- Work experience in e-commerce industry