Customer Experience and Support
Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core, we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners, and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management, and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
The Regional Customer Agent (CSA) will play a huge role in making sure Janio runs a tight ship and nothing falls through the cracks. He or she will be responsible for coordinating between the Local CSR team, Local Operations team, and Local Network Partners.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify and handle customer inquiries completely and accurately.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems for customer satisfaction.
- Use customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact.
- Educate customers about company products and services and direct them toward available resources for self-help.
- Complete necessary documentation to manage customer complaints, issues, and solutions.
- Schedule, assign, or act on any required follow up in accordance with Customer Support guidelines.
- Enter customer data and other relevant information into the Customer Support database or other data as required.
- Use technology tools as directed and within established guidelines.
- Participate in individual and team training and meetings to ensure knowledge up-to-date.
- Adhere to the work schedule as planned.
- The maximum age for this position is 30 years old
- Minimum holding a D3 degree.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a Customer Support Agent/Representative
- Familiar with the logistics/e-commerce world would be preferable.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Willing to work on a shift.
- Willing to be placed in Yogyakarta.