Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for a Customer Service Associate to join our Operations team. As a Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible for attending to customer enquiries at the warehouse and ensuring that customers are satisfied with our service.
The Customer Service Associate will handle the overall customer service issues and some administrative duties of the warehouse. This includes managing customer queries and escalating complaints across to management and other stakeholders. The role will also be assisting with the administrative duties like processing orders and facilitating cash-on-delivery process.
The role will report to the Operations Manager and work closely with the relevant stakeholders like service partners and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse.
A successful candidate will:
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers and relevant stakeholders through the appropriate channels
- Resolving and acknowledging customer complaints
- Knowing the logistic process and how the warehouse works to answer inquiries
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of customer service process
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Carry out administrative duties and other tasks assigned by the company
- Minimum 1 year working experience in customer service, entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Logistics experience is preferred
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must; fluency in one other language will be advantageous
- Communication skills to liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Able to work shift hours