Janio is a cross-border logistics platform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchants across Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logistics solutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connecting industry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create a truly integrated network that brings together every key player to become the backbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, our platform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning to provide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization, warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligent platform.
Janio Asia Shared Service Centre (Finance) is responsible for providing a coordinated corporate support function to Headquarters and decentralized offices and their staff, for transactional processes including invoice processing, vendor management, billings to customers, customer management, and cash on delivery reporting.
We invite candidates with relevant experience in invoice processing and/or billings to join our shared service team.
The successful candidate will:
Oversee shared service – Invoice Processing
- Process vendor invoices, expense claims and vendor credit notes on a timely basis across subsidiaries
- Generate bi-monthly vendor payment listing for processing of payment
- Work closely with the billing team to ensure that any recharges (e.g. duties and taxed, B2B) are billed.
- Identity any costs and expenses for any subsidiaries/branches and recharge accordingly
- Set up new vendor account in the accounting system
Oversee shared service – Billing
- Check billing data for accuracy prior to generation of invoices
- Escalate issues to Billing Team Lead when necessary to avoid delays in processing
- Generate invoices to customers
- Generate credit note to customers
- Issue statement of account and reminder letters to customers
- Set up new customer accounts in the accounting system
Oversee shared service – Cash on Delivery [COD]
- Generate bi-weekly COD report to Network partners
- Reconcile COD report with Network partners and customers
- Generate COD invoice for billing to customer
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively (using both verbal and written English)
- Ability to meet tight deadline and work in a dynamic environment
- A team player, proactive, good attitude, responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle a high volume of transactions and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to use Microsoft office
- Knowledge to use XERO is a plus but not essential